Graphic Artist/Designer 🌎
ARServices is seeking a freelance Graphic Artist/Designer to work with various corporate departments, including business development, human resources, and operations. This work is on an as-needed basis, and can be done remotely from any location.
- Conceptualize and design visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and dissemination outputs, including brochures, corporate newsletters, government proposals, briefings, and electronic media
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team managing multiple design projects under minimal supervision
- Produce work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and expectations for creativity and accuracy
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in the fine arts, with an emphasis on graphic design
- Considerable knowledge utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Animate
- Experience transferring files into DropBox
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page