Video Spokesperson/ Videographer 🌎
The HOTH is seeking remote freelance videographer/ on camera spokesperson interested in gaining real-world experience filming and performing video content for our clients within many different industries.
Freelancers will set up their equipment and read assigned scripts to the camera for a spokesperson-like video.
You can either be both the film-er or on-camera talent, or can be a duo.
Please keep in mind that if there are 2 of you, payments will only be made to one person.
What we look for in our talent
- Professional Aesthetic
- Stellar on-camera presence as a spokesperson
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Understanding of video production set up
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A sense of humor
Why we are awesome to work with
- Fill your portfolio with a variety of professional video samples
- Gain experience performing for multiple industries
- Work from wherever you want (as long as we can reach you)
- Endless opportunity for ongoing work
- Ability to assign yourself as much or as little work as you’d like
How does it work
All applicants must have access to their own equipment or partner with someone who does, including:
- If you do not have access to this equipment but send a great test video, we can figure out how to get the proper equipment for you
- Camera that shoots in 4k
- Neutral backdrop
- Boom or Lav Mic
You assign yourself projects through a login to The HOTH website. This means you can work as much or as little as you want, however there is a mandatory 5 day turn around from when a project is picked up.
Scripts are between 2-4 minutes in length and can be filmed within 15 minutes even with a few stumbles.
This videos are not difficult to film and are a great way to fill your time in between large projects, or a great way to get some experience right after college.
If you are a California resident and want to work with The HOTH as a contractor, it must be as an individual business; you will be required to send an EIN as well as your business name in order to apply.
Want to apply?
Please apply with a headshot or a sample of a video where you were the spokesperson.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page