Graphic Designer 🌎
Apparel Republic is a growing on-site merchandising company that is looking for a part-time freelance graphic designer to work from home, designing customized sports designs. Position includes interacting with event directors on designing there unique tournament logos.
This is a PT position on an as needed basis, Can work from home, might get 1-3 designs per week. Must be reachable during working hours.
Graphic Artist Skills & Requirements
- Apparel Industry experience preferred
- Excellent skills in Mac and/or PC Adobe Programs to include, Adobe Illustrator a must
- Emphasis in sports design
Graphic Artist Responsibilities
- Must be able to conceive and create original designs for screen print apparel
- Experience in designing for juniors and kids categories.
- Must be deadline driven and have excellent attention to detail.
- Have great customer service skills
Please apply with a resume and also attachments of designs you have done.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page