Industrial Graphic Designer 📍 Cincinnati, United States
Looking for an experienced freelancer that has worked with industrial controls/automation or software to provide guidance on user interfaces. Looking for current direction on software interfaces for SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and industrial controls. The candidate would be learning about our product interfaces and working on concepts and interfaces for future products manufactured and developed by our company. Develop designs for user interfaces for a variety of industrial controls and software applications. Provide input for created user-friendly and intuitive interfaces. Provide guidelines for future development strategies. Work closely with engineers, product managers and sales team to build proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of future screens and interfaces.
- Prior experience working with the design of industrial controls or software interfaces
- Experience developing HMI/UI designs
- Experience with graphic design software to support efforts
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with others
- 5 - 6 months
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page