Video Production Specialist 📍 Columbus, United States
Signal Interactive is a boutique digital marketing and design firm located in downtown Columbus. We’re looking to expand our team with a Video Production Specialist who can shoot and edit professional brand videos and marketing content for our diverse roster of business clients.
Our Video Production Specialist will join the team to cover all aspects of video production from shooting to post production. You’ll work with us in our studio office in Franklinton, near downtown, however we are open to you working remotely in your own studio and coming into the office for production meetings. We’re open to part time or contract work on an ongoing basis if you’re not looking for a full time commitment. Let’s discuss.
- Planning strategic content and pre-producing video shoots with our marketing team
- Facilitating shoots (mostly on your own, sometimes with light crew as needed) that include on location or studio production. You have a clear command of lighting, sound, camera, etc and can handle organizing logistics of a shoot (talent, props, etc). Our marketing team will contribute to organizing logistics and giving direction, but you’re the technical expert.
- Editing and post-producing video content as well as light motion graphics to prepare for live use on the web and sometimes TV. Sometimes you’ll work on projects with stock clips, other times with footage you shoot yourself.
- Coordinate with our marketing and design team to create short social media clips and GIFs for online campaigns as needed.
Our ideal candidate is an independent or freelance videographer/editor with your own equipment that is looking to transition to a full time agency position. Alternatively, we can provide necessary equipment if you bring the experience and skill.
Other features we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience shooting and editing professional video (this means send us your reel and/or work samples).
- Able to script, storyboard, and otherwise plan creative video content for brand videos, doc-style interviews, product features, and fun content for social media campaigns.
- Able to shoot your own footage and capture professional grade content. Bonus points if you can pilot a drone.
- Prefer you work with the Adobe Suite (Premier) since it meshes with our design tools, but any advanced editing platform is fine.
- Flexible, good sense of humor, professional and courteous with clients and staff, etc (Be an awesome person)
- Send us your reel & samples, with any resume or career info, and we’ll set up a meeting.
Thanks for applying!
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.