Graphic Designer 📍 Usk, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable and hard-working Artworker to join our busy and growing printing company in the heart of Monmouthshire.
A little about us
We are an eco-friendly screen printer based in Raglan, Monmouthshire who have two sides to the print business, one specialising in printed T-shirts which we sell worldwide and the other specialising in supplying printed bags within 24 hours. All items are printed in house by our dedicated team and we are always striving for the best quality and service to offer our clients.
We print for well known international brands as well as smaller companies and following the recent move to our new home in Raglan, we are now able to print more items in a shorter timescale, meaning we can cater for the growing demand for our service.
- To produce print ready artwork for screen creation
- Prepare client mocks and liaise with customers regarding their artwork
- Produce designs for T-shirt collections to be sold on line
- Update images ready for upload to webpages and sales channels
- Overseeing the in-house digital printing operation
- Dealing with clients over the phone and by email
We are looking for someone with
- Creative designing skills for developing artworks/mockups/designs
- The ability to work to deadlines and deal with last minute changes
- Proven Mac skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation and the ability to manage workflow effectively, multi tasking and adhering to deadlines
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- A warm, friendly attitude to fit in with and support our growing team
- You’ll be working in a friendly, inclusive environment where everyone has the same goal - to provide exceptional service and product quality to our clients
- New Offices and the latest print equipment
- This job would suit a freelance graphic designer looking to combine regular hours with their freelance work
- Optional seasonal company parties and outings
- Free snacks, tea and coffee
- We would love for you to be a part of our team so if this sounds like the role for you, send us your CV accompanied with a covering letter.
- Please note we are located in a rural area and your own transport is recommended, please check our location and the distance from your home before applying (NP25 2BX)
- We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.
- Part-time, Permanent
- design: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- 9.30am to 1:30pm Monday-Thursday (some flexibility available on hours eg 10 - 2pm would be considered)
- Little Castle Business Park, Raglan
- To be discussed at interview
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page