Graphic Designer 📍 Fort Collins, United States
About the job
DWC is seeking high energy Instructors to join our team. As an instructor and mentor, your goal will be to help your students improve their tech skills and advance careers through live, instructor-led training. This position is a contract job, compensated on an hourly rate.
We are currently looking to hire an expert who has 10+ years in relevant experience in any one or more of the following subjects:
-Adobe Creative Cloud - Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Ideal candidates will currently work as independent contractors and have flexible schedules. The frequency of assigned classes and/or contracts varies.
Position reports to the Training Director and in addition to teaching technical classes, technical trainers at DWC assist with assessing client needs and designing customized training solutions, so applicants should have an understanding of common business processes and requirements and have the ability to communicate technical requirements to business decision makers.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Experience creating graphic design and branding assets
- Detailed portfolio of previous graphic design work
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly convey technical information and certification requirements
- Ability to demonstrate “people skills” while teaching difficult, technical concepts to students
- Preferred 2-3 years teaching as an Instructor or related experience
- Understanding of freelance contract work
This position is compensated based on the specific course, instructor experience, and class length. Frequency of contracts may vary depending on course demand. Pay ranges $40-60/hour. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes by email and PDF format only.
- Our Mission: Empowering you with skills, not degrees.
- Our Story: Established in 2006, Digital Workshop Center (DWC) is a community center for education, coworking, and professional development. DWC’s mission is to always bring the human element to the classroom - DWC training is always live and hands-on; no self-paced videos.
- $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 10 years (Required)
- One location
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page