ICW Media is a marketing agency focused on providing content and social media services for tech firms. We are looking to add freelance graphic designers to our team who have experience creating content (eBooks, infographics, charts, decks, social media elements, etc.) for technology-focused startups and/or enterprises (B2B, SaaS, eCommerce, mobile app, adtech, social media, fintech, martech, etc.).
Who we are looking for
- You are a seasoned graphic designer who has experience creating pieces for tech firms.
- You understand how to present data visually in compelling ways and engage professional audiences creatively.
- You’re exceptionally good at this sort of work but it isn’t your only focus.
- You’ve got other things going on in your life — maybe you’re working on a graphic novel, or raising a family, or searching for hidden treasure — and want the freedom to operate independently.
How we work
Everything we tackle is project-based and done remotely. There are no offices, no set hours, and no overbearing bosses. We trust each other to deliver first-rate work on schedule — where we do it from and what we do with the rest of our time is up to us. All of our roles are independent contractors and 100% remote. The volume of work varies depending on the needs of our clients — sometimes there’s none and sometimes there’s a ton. We are deeply committed to treating each other well and paying the highest rates possible.
- Experience creating content (eBooks, infographics, charts, decks, etc.) for companies
- Expertise in Adobe creative suite and other popular design software
- A rich portfolio that showcases your work for tech/startup/B2B/business clients
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page