Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
We are currently seeking a creative freelance Graphic Designer with experience in branding design, including but not limited to creating logos, style guides, digital assets, print material, and social media content. We’re looking for someone who is able to take direction, provide their creative input for design and efficiency, and convert creative ideas seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The candidate should have a clear understanding of brand styling. We need someone that works fast but thinks thoroughly, has a plethora of creative and relevant ideas, and can communicate them clearly. Applicants with experience working with creative and/or marketing teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration. This is a contracted position that may be assigned one or multiple projects.
You’d be joining a boutique creative marketing agency that values diversity and inclusion, creative innovation, and emphasizes arts and culture in our marketing efforts. The agency is growing and there may be an opportunity for those interested in more permanent positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops new brand design - creatively interprets a brand’s values and identity through visuals such as a logo and color/ pattern themes, and brand guidelines, etc.
- Support creative team in assessing and providing visual design solutions for print and digital media for assigned projects
- Designs and delivers all collateral needs including visual aspects of print marketing materials, websites and other digital media, including infographics
- Creates anything from flyers and posters to marketing pitch decks and web assets
- Follows creative strategy and provides creative solutions to design objectives.
- Develops uniform brand design; ensures a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand, visual identity, legal guidelines, and messaging
- Adheres to timelines to meet all deadlines while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Can work on multiple projects at the same time, and clearly communicates with the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- Website design knowledge and experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an agency and with cultural or creative brands is preferred
- Experience developing and applying a comprehensive brand design to various marketing materials is required - social media, print, web banners, etc.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Must have own software: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Must own personal laptop and cellphone.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- You must display a great deal of initiative and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be reliable and available throughout the term of the projects.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio/link (if applicable), and your rate when applying.
- If you are passionate about music, art, culture - tell us more about it.
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page