Graphic Designer 📍 San Diego, United States
Temporary 3 month freelance position. Independent contractors preferred but not required. May exceed 3 month period based on demand.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Art School degree.
- Must have at 4+years of design experience. (Related to the sports/promotional industry is a plus).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge in
InDesign a plus and Adobe Acrobat.
- Light knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must have a strong eye for design as well as being technically proficient.
- Experience with spot color and 4-color printing processes.
- Drawing/illustrative skills a plus.
- Knowledge in digital image retouching.
- Web design knowledge helpful.
- Photography knowledge helpful.
- Knowledge of metal products a plus (lapel pins, key chains, etc.)
- Must be very detailed-oriented; high level of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic. A sense of accountability and ownership.
- Can work under pressure.
- Must be very organized.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Interest in sports very helpful.
- Stay abreast of new design trends.
- Create quality designs for a variety of products.
- Create mock-ups
- Set up production artwork for vendors.
- Work with Sales Dept to develop product designs that will suit their customer’s needs.
- Understand and learn the various licensed guidelines/branding (NFL, MLB, MiLB, NBA, & Colleges) rules
to ensure that the designs comply with these standards.
- Proactively follow-up on artwork to meet or exceed customers in-hands date.
- Assist in taking quality digital photos of product when needed.
- Ability to edit photos in Photoshop (clip and color correct)
- Be willing to assist others when needed.
- Must be willing to learn and expand skill set as required for projects.
- During busy seasons, be willing to work the extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page