Post Production Coordinator/ Animator 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Who We Are
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
What You’ll Do
ATTN: is looking for a freelance Post Production Coordinator to support our Post and Art/Animation teams. We are looking for someone who not only has an understanding of video production but is also highly organized, meticulous, and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Work with team to schedule and book freelance editors and designers
- Process time cards and start paperwork for freelancers
- Assist with Project Management, tracking of timelines and edit days
- Coordinate deliverable with outside vendors
- Check in/out hard drives
- Create Stock footage and Music Cue Sheets
- Provide additional edit/design support when necessary
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist team with sourcing footage, music, SFX, etc.
- QC video exports
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in fast-paced post-production workflow
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skill
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Understanding of frame rates, conversions, and Codecs
- Understanding of shared area network storage
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page