Graphic Designer 🌎
amaraREPS is a dynamic, fast-paced marketing agency with global reach and impact. We provide high value, high impact services with a focus on quality client services and experience. We take pride in educating our internal talent and our clients to build deep understanding of our industry.
The Graphic Designer will support our content team with creating on-brand visual assets (print and digital) for their various marketing needs.
An excited candidate thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and team environment. You are motivated by helping clients achieve their vision to do the things that they are awesome at. You take direction well, and offer insightful tips that can help improve the workflow for the team. You are excellence in action; working efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines. You understand standards and the importance of accountability of self and others. You love being creative, and using technology to streamline processes and be more efficient… You are organized, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining brand consistency through the use of our client’s and organization’s branding and style guide standards on logos, colors, typography, etc.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the content team to brainstorm and plan editorial calendar by determining scope and realistic deadlines for various design content.
- Creating accurate graphics, charts, graphs, etc. that visually support the context of given content.
- Sourcing stock imagery for various project uses.
- Website Design
- Implement basic visual updates to existing websites that we manage.
- Support our team with new website builds based on client branding specs, and direction from our client management team.
- Design and buildout beautiful landing pages based on a wireframe and copy that is presented.
- Digital & Print Asset Creation
- Layout and creation digital materials such as ebooks, flyers, social media images, digital ads, etc.
- Create email templates that are consistent with our client’s branding.
- Create print assets including brochures, folders, business cards, and various other marketing materials.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience creating interactive digital display ads.
- Adobe CC Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator,
- Wordpress, Hubspot, and Kajabi
Additional Skills (not required)
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Growth Driven Design Certification
Education and Experience Requirements
- Entry level experience working for an agency or marketing department.
Benefits and Salary
- Salary competitive based on proven experience and industry certifications.
Be prepared to take a written test, and submit a portfolio for review.
Please submit a cover letter… any submissions without a cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio will immediately be rejected.
- $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page