Visual Designer 📍 New York, United States
Publicis Sapient is seeking a Sr. Visual Designer in a freelance capacity. This individual will be working with our client in the commercial banking industry.
The initial focus is a visual assessment (heuristic) and design recommendations for 4 of our client’s core sites/platforms. The output will be a heuristic audit, a design system document (likely in Sketch).
- Navigating and implementing/modifying design systems
- Codify the initial go-forward design system for our client
- Create comps for representative pages on the existing ecosystem using that system,
- Work with the front end developer(s) to ensure the work within platforms is compliant with our client’s system
- Ability to create original designs based on wireframes/sketches
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff
- Excellent digital file structure and asset management skills to keep work organized so it may be easily shared and modified by others
- Team player who takes initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions
- Ability to deliver quality design in a tight timeframe while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative studio
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years experience in an interactive design-related field with a portfolio that highlights product design or design systems projects
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Principal, and other prototyping tools
- High attention to detail in their work.
- Contemporary design style (staying up to date with current design trends)
- Work is heavy in web/mobile/responsive web design
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical side of web development, interactivity, and information architecture
- Experience working within an established brand’s style guidelines
- Financial services/commercial banking experience a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page