Graphic Designer 📍 Preston, United Kingdom
Interlink Media, are looking to hire a graphic designer on a freelance basis, the chosen candidate will join a growing team in the print publishing sector.
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- creativity and innovation
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Freelance salary to be discussed in the interview, dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.