UX/UI designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is able to take the product’s specifications and requirements and turn that into a fully functioning web based prototype. The opportunity can be freelance or part time with a view to joining a successful, highly ambitious start up at the end of the project. The right person will have :
- BA degree or experience in Visual Communication Design, UX or product design
- Commercial experience of working in UI / UX position
- A portfolio of design work with examples of Visual and UX execution
- Strong mobile app and responsive web design experience
- Strong experience with a design tools such as Sketch, Axure or Figma.
- Examples of previous web app or mobile app design.
- Experience working with user flow diagrams and mocking up how a product will function.
- Strong skill set not only in product design but heavy emphasis will be placed on the user journey/experience
The right candidate should not only be able to execute the prototype design successfully but should be able to lay a framework for future developers to take the product to the next level. This role will offer exposure to the some of the biggest credit/loan investors in world. A passion for being part of a dynamic organisation that is going to turn an old world industry on its head is a MUST.
The role will encompass responsibility for :
- Product structure and strategy
- Content development
- Testing and iteration
- Development planning
- Coordination with developer
- Tracking goals and Integration
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page