Wordpress Developer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We’re an award-winning, creative marketing agency that sells results not hype to firms in professional services.
Propero Partners is in need of an enthusiastic freelance developer for one day a week to help our design team build out exciting new websites for an array of clients. With a growing client list and an experienced design team, we need your help to finish the final product i.e. fully responsive UX led websites.
Please email with your CV, portfolio and day rate price.
- To work on responsive website development in WordPress
- Work across multiple projects for a range of clients
- Engage and coordinate with the design and management teams
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress, developing bespoke themes and plugins
- Creating responsive, accessible and UX driven websites
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing with interactions and animation in mind
- Experience in analytics
- Exposure to web design tools for generating styled components (Sketch, XD, Marvel, Invision)
- 6 months
- Part-time 8 hours per week
- Part-time, Contract
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page