Sitefinity Developer 📍 Louisville, United States
LEAP Group is looking for a talented Sitefinity CMS Developer + Implementor to join our internal marketing team. This opportunity is for an independent contractor working remotely. We are looking for this developer to work exclusively with the internal team at LEAP Group to help maintain and update our own websites. Excellent communication, documentation, honesty and attention to detail are all necessary.
In all honesty, some weeks we’ll have zero work for you (this will be rare.) Other weeks, we’ll utilize your max capacity of hours. But we are willing to be flexible with how many hours per week you are able to provide, as well as your required compensation.
- 3+ years of Sitefinity development experience.
- A strong portfolio with recent web development projects.
- An understanding of UX design.
- Strong experience in responsive web design.
- Understanding of LEAP Group network and our structure.
- Comfortable tracking time and progress in a project management tool.
- Able to contribute to team growth and process improvement.
- Easy to work with.
- Excellent communicator.
- Always finds a way to get the job done.
- Unafraid to ask questions, if necessary.
- No excuses.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page