Senior Digital Designer 🌎
We are looking for part-time or possibly contract (if you can provide at least 10 hours a week) Digital Designer to join our team. This is a 100% remote job. Candidate should have experience working with web and typography, be a self-starter and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The designer will need to interact internal teams, clients, freelancers and vendors over email, phone and video to keep projects on track and moving forward according to each projects defined scope and industry best practices.
- Responsible for designing, building, & editing any digital needs such as: websites, Facebook/IG ads/images, email templates, landing pages, banners, and misc
- Working directly with the client and making edits on the fly.
- Meeting and brainstorming with project manager, client and marketing manager regarding the creation of interactive marketing materials.
- Share concepts & prototypes to team members and/or clients and makes adjustments as needed.
- Uploading hero images/banners/products directly to Shopify if necessary. Can be trained if necessary.
- Communicate and give feedback or receive feedback from team members & clients.
- Create social media and website brand from current and past projects.
- Communicate status updates and project information regularly to other team members.
- In-depth knowledge of typography, digital design, and page layout best practices.
- Must know how to design in Photoshop (Figma is a bonus) and know how to design for the web ON a grid.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Creative, confident & self-motivated.
- Must be able to multitask between different projects and prioritize.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Good on the phone & comfortable with video calls and working directly with a client.
Education & Experience
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant digital design experience.
- Web experience is a must with a proficiency in typography & graphic design.
- Continuously seeks inspiration and new design ideas through external best practices research and progressive trend analysis.
- Flexibility to figure things out while processes are being defined.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Working in Basecamp or similar project management tools is a plus
- Shopify experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, team member and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Experience with UX/UI, a plus.
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page