Interior Designer 📍 Sarasota, United States
This is a great opportunity where you will learn a lot about design and be able to contribute a lot. The position is a contract position 2-3 days a week flexing more or less as needed. We believe in continuing education and have tons of classes on the network you can utilize on your off time.
- The ability to do as-built cads is a necessity! Once as-builts are complete you’ll need to space plan furnishings.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a necessity (2D CAD, furniture drawings, tile drawings, and construction documents.) Please send examples of your cad drawings and of your portfolio.
- Commercial experience is HIGHLY preferred. We are working on some high profile commercial projects.
- Photoshop and Illustrator are a necessity.
- Knowledge of mid to high-end vendors & furniture designers is a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with local sources is a plus
- Self Starter & Problem Solver is a necessity
- Knowledge of Studio Web ware is a plus
- Passionate is a necessity
- Good organizational and communication skills are a necessity
- Ability to retain and work on a variety of details on multiple projects
- Detail oriented is a necessity
- Positive attitude and passion to learn as much as possible are important
- Applicants must be efficient with managing time and enthusiastic about contributing as much as possible.
Rachel has 14+ years of experience designing spaces, furniture, seating, & lighting. Many of the furniture, rugs, lighting, and art in the spaces were designed by her. Rachel’s products and interiors have been published widely.
Please email your portfolio and resume. Only contact via email/no calls.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. If you are not contacted for this position, please accept our sincere thanks and appreciation for your interest!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page