We are looking for a part-time Illustrator with a passion for women’s lifestyle, editorial, and designing to a narrative. This is a fully remote position with an availability of at least 15 hours a week between the hours of 10-5 PST Monday through Thursday.
Responsibilities and Duties
Collaborating with our founder and Creative Director to create monthly planner and lifestyle collections. Each collection includes designs for planners, stickers, mugs, gallery art, binders, candles, and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Are you familiar with most, if not all, Adobe Illustrator terms and tools?
- Are you able to create and design with complex clipping masks?
- Can you build (draw and tile) patterns including florals?
- Are you able to illustrate just about anything from people to interiors?
- Are you designing on a Mac operating system?
- Are you available at least 15 hours a week between the hours of 10-5 PST Monday through Thursday?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, please visit our shop and determine if you’re a designer with the skills and passion to elevate our existing aesthetic, while staying true to the heart behind it.
Interested and Qualified Applicants, Please submit illustration samples and a cover letter detailing why you’re the creative for the job. Generic indeed applications will not be reviewed. Samples can be in the form of a website, instagram, etc.
Note, this is not a short-term freelance project. This is a part-time role requiring consistent hours with a short training period to learn our brand and production standards.
Candidates who do not email a cover letter and applicable illustration samples will not be considered.
- Illustrator: 5 years (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-60 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.