Production Artist 📍 St. Louis, United States
This person will use computer applications expertise and design abilities to create/produce final design of a wide range of communications, including print advertising, digital, collateral, comps and presentations.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers as well as other team members throughout the agency to deliver high-quality work for a wide range of clients
- Prepare final, press-ready files (including print, online, web and mobile applications) based on supplied specifications for several types of production
- Digitally manipulate, enhance and resize images for comps, ads and artwork
- Create files for client review and electronically deliver/upload artwork for final reproduction and web usage
- Review files prior to releasing/delivering to ensure adherence to standards of the agency, clients and, when applicable, vendors
- A minimum of one year of experience, preferably within agency and/or marketing environments
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience using a MAC OS preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and easily switch from one task to another seamlessly and effectively
- Solid knowledge of the printing process and pref lighting tools, as well as a willingness to continue to grow, learn and contribute
- Meet deadlines, set and follow priorities, maintain a high level of personal responsibility, and have a willingness to go above and beyond to meet clients’ needs
- An exceptional eye for detail and strong organizational skills
HLK is a creative and technology agency focused on understanding and changing audience behavior through deeply integrated brand experiences. We bring clarity of context and creative resolution capable of changing behavior and shaping belief in brands. Active clients include Ameren, Bayer, Biogen, Build-A-Bear, Marriott, Pratt & Whitney and Schnucks.
There are many benefits to working at HLK including the following:
- A casual, collaborative work environment
- Free, secure parking
- Paid time off and holidays upon hire
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- The option to bring your dog to work with you every day
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page