Graphic Designer 📍 Hollywood, United States
Do you visualize better design choices, material, timing and composition? Turn your creations into working installations, producible pieces, specialty items and works of art.
More than a design job – a good eye for design is only the beginning. If you can plan and design it in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop our team can translate it into web, video, social media and more.
Handle multiple job components in a fast-paced environment with unlimited opportunity to grow your skills sets and pay checks – Design, Production, Small Scale Bindery, Signage Design and Planning, Vendor Management, Installation Planning and Campaign Development and Implementation.
- Flexible schedule. 3-5 Days a week
- Manage multiple aspects of projects for a variety of clients
- Logo, brochure, presentation, web and signage design
- Minimal print production for presentations, posters, etc
- Art exhibition collateral design
- Original art planning and design with installation instruction
- Able to quickly perform research
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment; quickly receive instruction
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proficient with Mac, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- MUST INCLUDE PORTFOLIO WITH RESUME
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with our organization. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
- Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page