Graphic Designer 📍 Las Vegas, United States
A local marketing agency is looking to add an hourly freelance graphic designer to our team! This position has weekly required meetings and sessions. Some work from home.
This designer will be
- A local, Las Vegas resident
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite to create and edit files
- Familiar with setting up files for print (bleed, crop marks, adding print lines, etc)
- Must be available to work at our S Valley View office 3-5 days a weekdays
- Must have a your own laptop and Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Must be able to meet in person for select meetings
- Hourly: $18-25 , Up to 30 hours weekly
Interviewing right this week! — Start this week! Please include a link to your portfolio or attach examples to your email. We will NOT consider any applications without it.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of marketing materials and print files. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Print Design + File Setup: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Required)
- Please share a link to your portfolio
- 5 - 6 months
- Store Discounts
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page