Graphic Designer 📍 Cottonwood Heights, United States
Real estate brokerage seeks a bright, detailed-oriented, motivated Marketing & Advertising Associate. The successful candidate will create and develop numerous marketing and design projects. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new property launches and agent branding campaigns. We need someone familiar with print and web practices, who can stay on top of design trends and deliver the best product for our company. If you can create, motivate, engage, and pride yourself on your attention to detail this is the job for you.
The ideal candidate will possess strong creative writing skills, graphic design and content creation expertise. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates good judgment, has a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity, and has the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. This position is not available for freelance or remote work. Approximately 20-25 hours per week in-house.
- Create content, copy, and designs that highlight the benefits and features of our company and our agents.
- Create marketing content, copy, email campaigns, sales brochures, newsletters, sales presentations, client communications, promotional materials, standard production mail pieces, and other marketing-related collateral.
- Maintain brand strategy.
- Design custom ads for Realtors while adhering to brand style and standards.
- Provide guidance to Realtors on design and marketing plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be very organized, with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be Mac Proficient.
- Proficient with Microsoft.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs: InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Understanding of layout, type, color and file preparation for digital print production.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to perform under limited supervision and follow through on several jobs simultaneously. - Comfortable with either detailed instructions or general guidelines.
- Social Media experience a plus.
- BFA or equivalent
- 3 - 4 years experience
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page