Designer 📍 Plano, United States
Reporting into the Mobile B2B Marketing group they will be part of a team that is tasked with creating content for sales enablement, presentation, web and strategic marketing content.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creative marketing background is a required - presentations, print, digital creative (must be current and knowledgeable on marketing & design style and focused on the brand)
- Coordinate content and collaboration efforts between multiple internal Product or Marketing teams who produce their own content. Ensure content created adheres to program and company guidelines.
- The ability to take complex technical or financial information and create informative and engaging content
- Candidate will also design promotional flyers, department newsletters and special one-off requests
- This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use internal and external clients.
- Must be very familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Candidate will report to the Director of Strategic Content, and will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations.
- The candidate will partner with executives and/or senior management in the development of presentations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Digital arts, graphic arts background or brand marketing experience is desired but must also possess strong administrative capabilities to maintain organized.
- Software skills: Adobe suite, Powerpoint and Keynote. HTML5 experience would be a benefit to this role.
- Reliable team player accustom to working in a non-centralized team environment
- A passion for the wireless telecommunications industry or technology will help the candidate to be successful.
- Contact and relationship building must be innate
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple external relationships simultaneously
- Highly organized with ability to demonstrate successful program and project management
- Strong organizational, analytical, attention to details is a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE PORTFOLIO ON TOP OF RESUME. Candidates w/o Portfolios on resumes will NOT be qualified.
Please submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Multi skilled player that is able to work independently & w/ team members w/ great deal of uncertainty in direction/instructions
- Advanced skills in Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator (Adobe creative suite); Dreamweaver (coding); Premier (Video)
- Strong inforgraphic skills w/ complex content building ability
- A clear sense of design aesthetics in brand marketing
- Bachelor’s in visual communications or graphic design or related field
- Strong in Powerpoint (primary) and Keynote (secondary)
Nice to haves
- HTML 5 is a HUGE plus!
- Candidates w/ corporate experience is preferred over freelancers
- Social Content
- Understanding of mobile technology or technical complexity in different areas is a HUGE plus
- Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- $35.00 /hour
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Premier: 1 year (Required)
- Dreamweaver: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page