Graphic Designer 📍 Denver, United States
Widefoc.us is looking for talented creators who can design assets specific to social media platforms to tell a brand story and drive results.
WideFoc.us graphic designers are responsible for creating assets to accompany posts, stories, and captions across platforms — Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and more. They work directly with our community managers and clients to establish online brand identities. They must have a strong understanding of platform specs and visual asset performance optimization.
The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented creator who has solid time management skills and works well under limited supervision. You must be a self-starter, happy to start on a part-time freelance basis.
- Create relevant visual assets for client brands on multiple social media platforms and blog post platforms on a weekly basis
- Occasionally participate in client strategy meetings
- Communicate with community managers weekly and sometimes daily
- Answer questions from clients and community managers regarding visual asset creation for specific social media platforms
- Use background knowledge in web design to streamline website visuals and offer advice to clients
- Excellent creator, proficient in Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Creator Suite
- Skilled in interpersonal communication — able to build relationships with community managers and clients
- Ability to take constructive feedback and apply feedback to work moving forward
- Ability to work quickly to develop branded content for multiple clients each week
- Familiarity with social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Yelp, YouTube, and others
Ideal candidates will
- Have experience using social media tools for business, including developing and managing social media strategy and communities
- Have previous graphic design experience
- Be able to create assets based on written and caption content
- Enjoy creating and consuming new content
- Know how to help clients and others understand the value of social media outreach and engagement
- You’ll need to supply your own computer. Initiative, creativity, and inspiration are appreciated. Agency experience is a bonus, but solo practitioners are encouraged to apply!
WideFoc.us is a company made up of creative, fun professionals who can think strategically. We like each other, like working together, and have a friendly office in LoHi. We offer health benefits, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development. We like to give gifts, free team lunches, and high-fives.
Please share a resume, links to your social media work, your portfolio, and your favorite creative asset you ever designed.
- $23.00 to $27.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page