Java Developer 📍 Norwood, United States
- Design, code, test, and deploy JEE based solutions into industry-leading container/application server environments
- Experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development along with experience in development frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate etc.
- Experienced in using one or more frontend frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS or BootStrap.
- Strong experience on object oriented design & concepts
- Strong expertise in writing and consuming SOAP & REST APIs, Web Services using one or more Java frameworks
- Work directly with customers to analyze requests and constructively provide feedback that meets the requirement
- Work independently and assume ownership of all assigned deliverable
- Accurately estimate the time and effort required to complete a deliverable
- Strong Experience with ANT, MAVEN or any build scripts, -Service layer, API calls, New API’s Set up.
- Experience with Subversion or any source control
- Database experience with SQL is required
- Eclipse development environment experience is required
- Agile methodology working experience is required
- 24 Months
- Depends on Experience
- Work from home not available Travel not required
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page