AR/VR Programmer 📍 Malvern, United States
Clutch is looking for a AR/VR developer for one of our clients in the Greater Philadelphia Market. This is a freelance opportunity, 6 months, onsite. You will function as a key member of the development team by designing, developing and programming assets to achieve brand and business goals. In collaboration with UX, experience strategy, and technology teams, the AR/VR developer will support client marketing objectives and user requirements.
- BS in computer science or related field
- 3+ year experience
- Knowledge of workflow for development in Unity
- Experience working with cross-platform development for tablets and browsers (iPad, Android, PC, etc.)
- Natural ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Effective Communication skills with other artists, designers, and developers
- Strong portfolio featuring past work experience and relevant samples.
- Create prototypes for client engagements
- Understand technical and functional design requirements
- Understand storyboards and how they translate to interactive experiences
- Work with teams to build and refine graphic designs for websites and interactive experiences
If you’re interested in this role please send your resume and sample portfolio.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page