Graphic Design Professional 📍 Phoenix, United States
Very small (but quickly growing) marketing firm looking for an all around awesome graphic designer with great marketing experience.
Must have the following skills or be willing to quickly learn with minimal help (no hand holding):
- Email marketing - create copy, segment and clean lists, build email series and report on results
- Copywriting/content development - create copy for marketing material, websites, blog articles, social media posts, seo optimized copy, press releases
- Social media marketing - create content, schedule posts, respond as needed, create reports on results for clients
- Graphic design - logos, flyers, business cards, brochures, etc.
- Marketing strategy and planning - understand digital and traditional marketing at a high level to create client strategies and plans for campaigns and lead generation programs
- Project management - accountability for projects owned, lead projects and tasks, follow up with clients regularly, keep statuses up to date, delegate when help is needed to push project forward.
- Business development (comfortable with sales) - commission can be made off promotional product sales and marketing clients, can’t be afraid to talk to potential clients (no cold calling, don’t worry!)
- Marketing automation - automating campaigns, sales processes, and business rules based on requirements - not required, but must be willing to learn!
- Web design knowledge (full design/development skills not required, but overall knowledge and basic Wordpress experience would be a big plus)
- Brand management and understanding - understand that a logo is not a brand, a brand is so much more and consistency throughout brand collateral maintains and never compromised.
Looking for a “mini me” (me, the owner), a Jack-of-all-trades with years of design and marketing, loves to learn, outgoing, understands importance of communication and collaboration, takes initiative, reliable, honest, and passion for what you do oozes out of you (without attitude that is). Must have a personality!
Some what tech-savvy…not afraid of systems or easily frustrated by technology!!
This is a 1099 LONG-TERM Contract role, somewhat flexible hours, remote/work from home (not Starbucks), with team meetings in-person 2 times a month (or video call, depends if I feel like driving anywhere that day). Don’t get me wrong, we work hard even in pajamas! There’s plenty to do and always more if you are willing to learn (willing to learn, want to learn, and eager to learn is a MUST!)
I don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but what you don’t know you learn (the right way), you are resourceful and want to always be learning and improving your skill sets.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Marketing and graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Phoenix, AZ (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page