Drafter / Designer 🌎
An emerging Santa Barbara based design firm is seeking a highly motivated Part Time Draftsperson/Project Administrator to assist with drafting and permit processing for Residential, Multi-family and Commercial Architectural Projects on a contract basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting as-built floor plans
- Drafting remodel plans
- Drafting interior and exterior elevations
- Help with coordination and preparation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents.
- Taking field measurements
- Preparing client presentations
- Provide design support as needed
- Create 3D rendering models and sketches
- Submitting plans to the City or County
- Corresponding with consultants and building/planning officials
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture in progress or completed.
- One to Three years professional experience in Architecture, Design, or similar industry
- Proficiency Revit and real world application
- Proficiency in 3D max or any other rendering software
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic programs
- Understanding of construction detailing and consultant drawings
- Highly motivated, self starter with the ability to meet pre-disclosed deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Independent Consulting Position paid on a Contract Project by Project Basis
- Work from Home/Flexible Hours
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in the position, please respond to this ad before January 31, 2020 with a resume, cover letter and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
- $30.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Drafting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page