Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Hampar Productions is a digital marketing startup focused on brand design, web development, ecommerce, and mobile applications. We are a Los Angeles based startup on the rise working with many brands across the globe.
- Web Design
- Brand Identity
- Design Exploration
- Shopify Development
- Design Exploration
- Social content development
- Advertising concepts
- A Creative Spirit. You have a passion for creative expression, are up to date on cultural and design trends
- Enthusiastic We are looking for proactive enthusiastic personalities to join our group
- A Designer Know the ins and outs of design, have a good eye for what is aesthetically pleasing
- A Marketer Understand basic marketing tactics, know how to sell a brand and product
- Curious Want to learn, are fearless, want to build your career
- Like to Create Like to make things, whether it’s designing websites, creating videos, making clothes, painting the next masterpiece, we want to work with enthusiastic creative people
What You Need
- Education: We don’t believe in restricting applicants based on education level.
- Experience: 1-2 years design experience
- Have a portfolio or example to show qualification
- Fluent in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and/or other design programs
- Photography and Motion Design experience is a plus
Why Hampar Productions
- Get real work experience
- Build resume and portfolio
- Potential for spot bonuses based on performance
- Potential for part time or full time hire
- Build future connections and references
- Flexible hours and remote work available
- Part-time, Contract, Commission
- $18.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page