Graphic & Web Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
Delve is a small web design and digital marketing agency based in Ealing. Due to an increase in workload I require the assistance of a graphic designer to help create artwork for websites, digital ad platforms, social media posts as well as provide some WordPress support where required.
So, if you’re designer with a working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, then this role is for you. You will be reporting to myself, the Director, and will work closely with clients and another developer.
Your responsibilities will include
- Assist with designing and editing artwork and graphics for websites, and social media pages.
- Resizing and optimising images for use on websites
- Uploading images to WordPress websites
- Creating artwork for e-marketing campaigns
- Designing logos and branding material
You will have
- An eye for design
- Passion for digital
- A degree in design or similar
- A strong portfolio of work
- Around 1 to 2 years experience
- This role would suit a self-starter already working in a freelance capacity.
- It would be great if you have your own laptop and design software.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Part-time, Temporary
- £15.00 /hour
- Graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- photoshop: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page