Agile Scrum Master 📍 Bala Cynwyd, United States
- 6 months
Required Skills and Experience
2-3 dev leads, 8-9 years of experience would suffice. We need the candidates to have hands on development experience. 50% of time as Scrum Masters and 50% Java development.
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Knowledge of Liferay, Bizagi and Mulesoft is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Lead architecture discussions, propose technology approaches, evaluation pros/cons, recommend solution.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL.
- Conceptualize, design, build and test complex applications
- Gather functional requirements around existing and new product features / solutions and problem spaces, Participate in functional design, and translate these requirements and design into elegant technical architecture and solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Ensure acceptable application security and performance
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews
- Experience in carrying our profiling and performance tuning activities for Java SE/EE based applications.
- Review and provide inputs to the team members performing implement specialized technical components
- Excellent mentoring skills. Be the technical mentor to the team
- Very strong system and object-oriented design skills with an ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through necessary refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) required/ (CSP, PSM II) a plus
- Experience executing the Scrum Master role for a minimum of two years in a ServiceNow development team, diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Excellent facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of burndown techniques, retrospective formats, bug bashing, Kanban, etc
- Experience working with Agile oriented User Stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous and automated testing
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Previous experience as a ServiceNow Developer preferred
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, ITIL v4 a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
- effectively communicate with all levels of the organization globally
- demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- work on multiple overlapping projects"
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page