Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
We’re an award-winning design agency seeking talented, passionate designers to join our team. You will work on a wide range of projects, including packaging, style guides, advertising and promotional campaigns for both entertainment and corporate brands. We’re interested in candidates with exceptional creative and technical skills; those willing to push boundaries to deliver exceptional designed communications across different media.
- Please do not apply if you do not reside in the greater LA county area. Candidate MUST be available to work in our studio located near the Westside Los Angeles, CA.
- Candidates MUST submit a portfolio website link or samples.
- Candidates should include a resume.
- Candidates must have (at minimum) a Graphic Design degree (BA, BS, MFA) and/or 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Submit your competitive hourly freelance rate. We are offering $20 - $30 per hour based on merit.
- Submit desired salary range for potential full-time.
- Produce innovative, brand-aligned creative work
- Develop design from concepts through final execution
- Work with and in support of the design team
- Manage multiple project with tight deadlines
- Strong graphic design, typographic, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong logo design and branding experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Any related skills – writing, motion, photography, illustration, UX/UI are not required but appreciated.
- No agencies and no calls please.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Graphic Design Employment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Can you provide a Graphic Design portfolio?
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page