Full-Stack Software Developer 📍 El Dorado Hills, United States
Come join the BSC Apps Development group as a Senior App Server Engineer. We value integrity, transparency, enthusiasm, creativity, open mind, and team work. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the next generation of health care experience. Bring in your sense of excellence and creativity into an ambitious platform. It is not just about technology, we want our millions of users to have the best experience with our products at affordable price.
- Member of IT Apps Development, IT Digital team
- Use your creativity to solution key business and technical problems
- Design and implement the foundation for BSC Omni-channels applications, APIs, Web and Mobile experiences.
- Thrive to deliver Enterprise solutions, simple, efficient, scalable, performance, and secure.
- Contribute to IT roadmap to respond to future Business needs.
- Write technical design documents.
- Leader, owner and accountable for the deliverable of project team members, Gatekeeper of the Engineering processes, best practices, Code quality throughout the complete SDLC.
- Partnership with Business team and cross functional teams to deliver great products.
- Grow your own talents while mentoring, sharing knowledge, and taking on challenges.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, engineering, implementing and managing enterprise J2EE solutions
- Web application development and Java frameworks, Java/JEE, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch
- IBM Websphere Application server, DataPower
- IBM Websphere portal server and Portlet development,Databases: Oracle,
- System scalability, performance, security (OWASP, PCI/PII), SOA, REST API, SOAP, SSO, SAML
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent Analytic and Problem Solving skills
- Knowledge of Health Care domain
- Search platform, such as Elasticsearch, Cloud technologies
- Big Data, AI
- Bachelor degree. Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Office Environment - roles involving part to full time schedule in Office Environment. Based in our physical offices and work from home office/desk work
- Activity level: Sedentary, frequency most of work day.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page