Videographer/Editor 📍 Fort Worth, United States
The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering on-premise and cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi companies have served the manufacturing, office supplies, service technology, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. We are industry experts supporting the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of small and medium size enterprises. At ECi, our passion is to make your business stronger than it was the day before. We want you to be able to say “I win” every day!
ECi Software Solutions is seeking a freelance video editor/videographer to assist with various video projects on a part/full time basis depending on project need for approximately 3-12 months. The ideal candidate has a passion for video, creativity and a knack for storytelling. You are experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Audition and can take complex ideas and communicate in an effective, meaningful way. Experience and understanding of general videography methods, lighting and audio is a plus.
You will be working out of the Fort Worth corporate office, so local candidates are preferred.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the Creative Director on a multitude of video editing projects – product videos, campaign solution videos, customer testimonials, brand videos and more
- Taking raw footage and rough story outlines and producing polished final videos capturing the main idea of the project within the time length requirements
- Updating branding on existing video projects
- Creating and updating motion graphics including intro/outro bumpers, lower thirds, kinetic type and related assets for video projects
- Developing video assets for social media mixing footage and motion graphics or type and motion graphics
- Color correcting footage, syncing cameras and audio
- General audio engineering, mix and mastering
- Sourcing and editing audio beds as needed per project
- Assisting on video shoots, including production setup, grip, camera assistant and more
- Brainstorming and collaborating new ideas and video concepts
- Continually learning and keeping up with new trends, techniques, and tools
- A college degree in a related field/equivalent work experience and desire to grow in your skill
- At least 2-4 years experience with video editing, motion graphics, audio and color correction
- Strong editing skills and proven ability to take complex and technical ideas and distill into easy to understand, engaging final products
- Great sense of story structure, composition and pacing
- Very detail-oriented, very organized and can multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Thrives in fast-paced environment while effectively managing competing priorities
- Great, positive attitude with a knack for working/partnering with others
- Flexible; must be able to roll with the punches
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page