Web Developer 📍 Southampton, United Kingdom
Cloud 9 Fashion Ltd are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our small yet busy ladies Italian clothing company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent Knowledge in using WordPress to effectively manage the company’s website.
- Setup and manage all Social Media platforms and provide performance related reports as required.
- Sound knowledge of using Adobe Suite in particular Photoshop (PS) and Illustrator (AI).
- Knowledgeable in using report tools such as Google Analytics and other Social Media Insight tools.
- Manage PPC campaigns as directed by the company.
- Set up an eBay and Amazon business/selling page and run them in line with company’s website.
- Produce quarterly e-newsletters using Mail Chimp or an alternative platform.
- Ensure the website sales process is sufficient and make recommendation for improvements.
- Producing compelling and targeted content including (but not limited to): engaging product descriptions and blogs.
- Regularly meet with the Director to discuss website performance, campaigns and growth.
- Analysis relevant competition in the market place and suggest ways to penetrate the market.
Job Type / Category
- This is a very flexible role in which hours and days of work can be discussed.
- £7.70-£8 per hour depending on experience +commission (to be discussed)
- This is a freelance position with ad-hoc work initially growing to increased work.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and illustrator would be desirable.
- Experience in Photography would be desirable for any extra photography duties to aid the team.
- £7.70 to £8.00 /hour depending upon experience
- Part-time, Commission, Permanent
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Southampton, Hampshire (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page