Web Developer/Designer 📍 Motherwell, United Kingdom
We are looking for a web developer/designer to join our Marketing Team for 2/3 days per week. This is an ideal opportunity for a freelance web developer to be supported by a consistent pay.
Oilfast currently operate 5+ brands which all require regular updates and developments to their respective website, and regular design refreshes. The successful candidate will preferably work on site to improve communication although remote working can be considered.
The candidate we are looking for will have proven experience in web development and design and be forthcoming with suggestions and recommendations as well as identifying issues. They will have an understanding of not only development and design, but the impact of the work in areas such as SEO. The candidate should be able to work as part of a team but also independently on projects.
- Maintain websites for updates and security
- Making edits and changes as an when requested
- Working on ad-hoc development projects
- Planning and development of new websites
- Highlight web issues and implement solutions
- Proven experience in developing websites including creating new websites and editing existing ones
- Strong in core Adobe Suite products
- Graphic Design ability
- Core understanding of Wordpress
- Job Description and requirements will be discussed further at interview.
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time, Contract
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page