Jr. Designer 📍 New York, United States
The Designer collaborates in the design of brand identity assets such as; brandmarks, color palettes, type styles, secondary graphics, etc.
The Designer works closely with other Designers and Design Directors and Sr Design Directors exploring on-brand design solutions. He/she will be responsible for executing designs for brandmark, identity systems, brand identity guidelines and implementation. The Designer will need to execute design ideas with a good level of accuracy and refined aesthetics.
He/she will also help put together branding presentations and layouts for tactical implementations and will help refine them based on internal and client feedback.
The Designer is responsible for creating all finished art files (for assigned accounts) for release to client and/or vendor.
-Execute the design of brand identity assets
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies problem-solving skills to achieve unique design solutions for branding challenges.
- Remains up-to-date on current design trends, typography, brand identity and related communications industries.
- Presents design ideas to Design Directors and other internal team members.
- Delivers innovative design solutions within given budgets and timelines.
- Defends strength of ideas while remaining open to alternatives and further explorations that may be deemed more effective or appropriate.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Communication Design or Graphic Design
- 2 years: Designer Work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to influence one’s point of view
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and foster collaborative environment
- Effectively handle large volume of multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Sees details, grades them against a pre-set standard and identifies flaws to monitor the quality of work and make any necessary improvements
- Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity.
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page