Graphic Designer 📍 North Bergen, United States
Looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer / Digital Asset Manager to bring a high level of creativity to a fun lifestyle brand. The ideal candidate will contribute to the creation and implementation of graphic designs that translate brand messages while maximizing current technologies and trends. They will also work as part of a team to brainstorm ideas for presentations, trade shows, and other needs.
Skills / Responsibilities
- Strong design abilities in a variety of areas including line looks, logos, typography, basic structural studies, brand books, packaging and more
- Ability to conceptualize ideas into solid designs
- Able to create a streamlined project management workflow for efficient photo retouching, editing, keyword tagging and upload of the digital archives
- Be adept at correcting images for brightness, contrast / color and great retouching skills, especially for low resolution images
- Experience troubleshooting and problem solving while working individually and working with a small team
- Assist with other archiving requests and projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a designer in print and digital
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Bridge), Illustrator, and familiarity with other design, animation and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of digital photography standards and file types
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems, digital archiving and/or databases
- Knowledge of Website, HTML, Dreamweaver and FTP software a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow design briefs
- Knowledge or interest in entertainment and fashion industries
- Experience with a lifestyle or active brand a plus
- Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A collaborative philosophy
- Send online portfolio showcasing your best work
(Position is project based, ad-hoc. Can work remotely with occasional appearances needed at the office for team meetings)
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- North Bergen, NJ (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page