Visual Design Lead 📍 New York, United States
- 12 months
We are seeking a Sr Visual Design Lead who can weave iconography, typography, color space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our digital experiences. As part of the Global Digital team, you will delight users and internal business partners with designs that insprise, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals that support our content —from concept to execution—across many platforms and promotional touch points. You’ll collaborate with Product Development Team and fellow Designers to constantly refine our design system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in evolving our design languages, patterns and systems
- Lead and direct the design strategy for AIG digital design system
- Lead design projects and drive end to end product design (both interaction/ux AND visual design)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standards, industry trends, emerging platforms, and design/UX best practices
- Work closely with design leaders, product management, brand, marketing, and engineering to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
- Translate business needs into a fantastic customer-focused solution.
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years working with digital and integrated marketing/advertising, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- Experience building enterprise design systems
- Significant experience across UX disciplines such as interaction design, UI design, graphic design, user research, information architecture, empathic design and multi-channel interaction
- Understanding of human-centered design, atomic design and mobile design principles
- Fluent use of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and related UX tools
- Have a great aesthetic sense and pay attention to the details
- Expert communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page