Instructional Designer 🌎
Water Bear Learning is a California-based eLearning design company. We partner with clients around the globe to create strategic and innovative learning programs, online training content, and video-based communications.
Overview of position
We are looking for an individual to help our team design and develop eLearning programs, whiteboard animation videos, and supplemental learning materials.
This contract role is focused on producing learning content, based on adult-learning principles.
What you will do
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Create eLearning courses and educational videos that boost learner comprehension and memory recall
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Apply quality design and client branding to all final assets
Skills and experience
- 3-4 years of experience in instructional design
- Experience using eLearning software (Articulate Storyline/Rise)
- Excellent knowledge of learning principles and instructional design models
- Experience editing video (Adobe Premiere Pro, Videoscribe, GoAnimate)
- Experience using graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in quality design, branding, and basic marketing principles
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
Please apply with a cover letter, portfolio, and resume.
- $35.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Instructional Design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fully Remote (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 7 - 11 months
- 3 - 4 months
- 5 - 6 months
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page