Video Editor 🌎
WHO WE ARE
Ava means “open”, Noo means “now”, together Avanoo helps individuals and organizations open to their potential right now.
Avanoo is a storytelling platform - we help organizations elevate and share powerful employee stories that are aligned with organizations’ mission, vision, values, and purpose. We connect people’s excitement and action around those stories to deliver insights and identify emerging trends in organizations.
We help organizations drive people-centered solutions and insights at scale, using a proprietary method that includes StoryCoach, StoryShare, StoryInsights, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people to respond, discuss, and grow within the organization.
We are looking to offer a 3 month contract to a talented video interviewer and Adobe Editor.
The process is virtual over internet video call, and involves interviews that support employees in telling their raw, authentic stories. This position will be remote based and you will be expected to work from your own home or office space.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Successful candidates will have extensive off-camera video interviewing experience. They should live and breathe stories, everything from narrative structure and dialog to character and story archetype.
- You must be fully comfortable working remotely and have an at home setup that is suitable for video conference call.
- A gifted listener and interviewer
- You are a people person, with exceptional communication and listening skills
- You will interact with a wide range of people with the capacity to instantly put them at ease, eliminate nerves, support them to be open and vulnerable whilst also being direct enough to ensure you get the sound bites needed to create excellent videos
- You’re gifted at editing the interviews you perform but also being a strong member of the general editing team
- You have the flexibility when you are not performing interviews and editing them, you will assist the team to edit additional content the team is working on
- You have a wide skill set that could be utilized in anything from event video roundups, video blogs, sizzle reels to creative marketing campaigns
- You have a purpose as to why you work rather than working for the sake of survival or just living
- You want to make a positive difference in the world
- You have a deep passion for storytelling
- You want to help others open to their potential
- You crave to create a more positive work culture
- Your natural orientation is collaboration and partnering with team members
- You get energized by team successes and want to contribute more toward that success
- Interview clients via video that makes him/her feel comfortable to share stories in a meaningful, impactful, and timely manner
- Edit videos that draws out impactful moments while creating a story that has a clear and powerful message
- Be flexible to edit and create all different types of videos
- At least 4 years creating story-based video content
- Strong Adobe editing experience
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor with a customer-service mindset
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Specific experience in radio/audio/film/video/broadcast production
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page