Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
The Global Touring team inspires people through life changing travel experiences. Global Touring continues to grow rapidly, with our key brands Topdeck and Back-Roads ever-expanding through diversifying our product range, growing our key sales markets, innovating our product delivery and ensuring a positive customer experience that is unique to each brand.
We are committed to responsible and sustainable travel and tourism; our people have a shared commitment to maintain the highest standards of personal and professional ethics and represent Global Touring’s values in everything we do.
With a shared service mechanic in certain departments where a common service or platform is required, our ‘one best way’ approach is consistent and effective in supporting the specific strategy within each business. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values… if this sounds like you then keep reading!
We are looking for a hungry and forward-thinking designer to help us deliver innovative creative and get people stoked on exploring the world. As part of the Creative Team you’ll work towards set objectives of the department to deliver fresh and bold creative.
You should have at least 2 years experience, from a creative agency or client side, willing to follow tight briefs when necessary, however, also be able to use your creative flair to help take the Global Touring brands to the next level. You’ll be organised, well versed in Adobe’s Creative Cloud and have first class people skills.
- Execute design briefs from concept to delivery, ensuring that all collateral adheres to brand guidelines
- Deliver print and digital assets including but not limited to campaign concepts, merchandise, email, exhibition, flyers, brochures, GDN, web and social
- Work closely and collaborate with multiple teams across the business on projects such as Topdeck and Back-Roads product launches
- Update templates for use throughout the organisation
- Stay abreast of design trends, which attract and excite Global Touring’s core audience and develop these into new executions as required by the strategic priorities of the company
- Continually assess and identify learning opportunities across design software, which enables you to stay at the forefront of design technology appropriate to Global Touring’s aims.
- You may also be required to provide daily support to freelance designers.
Responsible and Sustainable Responsibilities
- A commitment to improving recycling processes within our offices
- A commitment to stopping the use of all single-use plastic items in our offices
- A commitment to promote the use of reusable items such as Tupperware and water bottles in our offices
- A commitment to protect our company culture of openness to all people regardless of gender, age
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviors
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Smart worker with experience in taking ownership of small projects
- High level of technical ability with experience designing across multi-channels in a time efficient manner with a very high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver with a positive attitude, looking for solutions using self-initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure against tight deadlines
- 2 years+ experience in a creative role
- Skilled in Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro, Animate and After Effects (desirable)
- A basic understanding of HTML5 (desirable)
- Stay up to date with industry trends and program updates
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page