Video Editor 🌎
Video editor needed for creative and corporate projects. Must have 5+ years of experience. Looking ideally for an editor that has worked with corporate clients as well as creative clients. Editor must own and be proficient with at least one non-linear video editing software. These include Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, or Final Cut Pro.
Must be able to (at a minimum)
- Sync audio with video
- Edit multicam footage
- Basic knowledge how to compose a story
- Understand audio editing
- Edit footage to music
- Understand camera and audio codecs and bit rates
- Color correction & grading
Please submit links or files to projects on which you were the main editor. Please send as many links as possible that highlight different types of projects edited.
- Store Discounts
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page