UI/UX Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We are looking for someone to create world class user interfaces for our internal studio support tools that are used to aid processes in the studio.
- Work with a small, dedicated team to improve the UI of our internal web tools
- Create a clear, exciting and intuitive User Experience to a world class standard.
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout all tools.
- Iterate on feedback to develop and polish features to a high standard of quality.
- Reports to the Operations Director.
- Excellent knowledge of Graphic Design applications.
- Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
- Wireframing and User Flow Experience
- Demonstrable Graphic Design and UX experience while in a senior position.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of core UI/UX and Usability principles.
- Strong graphic design skills – particularly layout composition, iconography, image manipulation, typography, and colour theory application.
- Positive attitude and able to work well within a team in a dynamic and iterative setting.
- Awareness of current interaction and design trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
- A passion for video games.
- Full-time, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page