HTML Developer 📍 Tadcaster, United Kingdom
1616 Media is a global mobile media publishing company and we are seeking a part time HTML Developer to support and extend our offering as we move into full global rollout.
This is an exciting position working on the leading edge of HTML development, supporting and innovating the existing DeskTop, Mobile Web, and native mobile HTML offerings.
The work environment is unique in terms of the challenges, goals and work culture. The successful applicant will have a proven skill set across a proportion of the outline job description below. The company, as with its other staff, is excited and keen to work with individuals who have a passion for what they do! Reporting to the senior team and original co-founders, the opportunities of this role our boundless.
As a start-up you can expect an exciting, small and fun team! We are based in a lovely barn conversion near Tadcaster, near Leeds, and in the offices we brainstorm and drive each other forward on activity. Occasionally we agree that our team can work from home. The best employee is our lovely dog, Jess – so you must be a dog lover!
what do we want from you
- you have to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, can meet deadlines and great attention to detail.
- You must be dedicated to bringing best practice to our amazing team, company and our tools!
- You need to know your stuff and be prepared to deliver.
- Every day can be different, so being able to adapt is crucial!
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. As part of your application please indicate your preferred annual salary - thanks. We are happy to consider freelance for this role too!
Purpose of role
The HTML Developer is responsible for ensuring our technical offering meets the current and future demands of the company. You will work to ensure the availability and functionality of various systems and infrastructure - to agreed SLA’s, pro-actively monitoring, maintaining and upgrading systems.
Skills in the following areas are essential
- Several years proven experience in both Web and mobile Web
- Ability to support UI/UX design ideas
- HTML 5, HTML, JAVA and CSS skill
- Understanding and/or experience of global systems such as localisation, regionalisation etc
- Positive attitude to “get things done” and ability to adapt to changing priorities without hesitation to meet business need
- Relevant degree or Equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and work at ease in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage with Microsoft Office suite at a high level
- Creative mindset
- Good Timekeeping and planning skills
- Strong Organisational skills / some Project Management experience
- Ability to interpret statistics and define action plans
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
- Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- HMTL: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page