Graphic Designer 📍 Atlanta, United States
We are a vibrant, cool brand that designs personalized apparel for our clients. You can interact with an energetic, fun and fast-paced team if you get this Freelance Graphic Design position. You will create full-color proofs, digitize and make changes to orders placed by clients.
This is a freelance position that will initially begin in our office for training purposes, which could take several weeks, so please do not apply unless you live in the Atlanta area. Once you prove proficiency at completing proofs and making changes without assistance, you may possibly be able to work remotely.
There is also an opportunity to take on additional freelance projects by printing direct-to-garment and sublimation orders at our office.
Must Haves (if you do not have these things, please do not apply)
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or CorelDraw, and Google Drive
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience
- Professionalism, punctuality, and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Create proofs for new orders and make changes to proofs for existing orders
- Complete tasks in a quick turn environment
- Manage projects and follow through to completion
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Familiarity with fraternities, sororities, and the Greek alphabet a plus.
- Social media knowledge a plus.
- You will be paid a percentage of the retail price of each proofing project.
- You will create a weekly invoice noting the projects that you completed and that have been approved by the client.
- If you elect to take on additional creative projects, you will be paid based on each area that is printed or sublimated.
What we ask
The days and times for work can be flexible, we simply ask that you are consistent with the days you select to work providing us with at least a 2 weeks notice if your days or times need to change. This will help us best know how to schedule each of our freelancers for an optimal client experience.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page