Presentation Design Lead 📍 Newtown, United States
The Freelance Presentation Design Lead should be a visual communications expert with a background in graphic design, execution and implementation. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, take complex concepts and strategic content to produce visually compelling business presentations. Must have the ability to define project scope of work, manage client expectations, develop job estimates, manage multiple projects and deadlines while executing on the work. Ideal candidate would have agency-level experience in art direction, graphic design, project management, and pharmaceutical communications. The Design Lead will work independently and report to the Director of Presentation Services.
- Proven experience creating high level PowerPoint presentations with advanced knowledge of presentation, information design, and integrating media elements
- Audio Files
- Video Files
- Strong layout and design skills
- Stays up to date with presentation software, technology and design trends
- Lead the design of creative projects
- Creative thinker, able to brainstorm and execute assigned projects
- Has ability to understand and apply branding guidelines
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level management in executing work
- Presents creative concepts to clients
- Confers with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- 5+ years agency (or in-house agency) presentation design experience
- BFA degree in communication design, visual arts, or graphic design.
- Able to format, convert, and utilize audio and video files
- Advanced capabilities and expertise in PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, and Adobe Acrobat
- In-depth knowledge of graphics software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office
- In-depth industry knowledge: design, typography, illustration, photography, color theory, motion graphics, multimedia authoring tools, and corporate identity
- Ability to clearly articulate and present designs to clients and communicate consistent style guidelines that can be efficiently executed
- Portfolio of highly creative work
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Prepares detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story development for video/animated productions.
Demonstrated ability to
- Work under pressure.
- Always meet deadlines.
- Present work and work of the team to clients.
- Effectively collect electronic materials for output.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Command respect of freelancers and designers and effectively oversee
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page