Angular Developer 🌎
Accomplice is seeking a self-motivated and agile Angular (5+) contract developer for a 3 month project with strong potential to extend. Position is 100% remote. Candidate sponsorship is not provided.
Would you describe yourself as
- Highly self-motivated but also willing to maintain close communication with the team and willing to seek guidance when you’re stumped
- Goal Oriented - You know that even if the code “works”, if it doesn’t solve the underlying problem it’s not “done”.
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly ‘fixing’ things
- Easy going, respectful, willing to develop in compliance with specified architectures without going ‘rogue’, while still showing independent initiative to point out areas for improvement
- Able to focus intensely as well as occasionally shift priorities
- Someone who sees something they don’t know how to do as a fun challenge, not as something to dread
- Able to balance tight deadlines with the need to do things right
- Able to decide between multiple options based on which choice will satisfy the goal the best
- Excited by learning new tools, technologies and tactics
Do you have
- A knack for making a web page match a visual design using best practices of responsive and adaptive design
- Equal satisfaction from building complex UI functionality as from making the interface beautiful
- Proficient with Angular 8+, components, routing etc… Bonus for experience with AngularJS / 2 and/or other UI frameworks such as React/Redux, VueJS
- Proficient understanding of server-side pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of securing your applications, principles of authentication/authorization, JWT, OAuth2, the role of request headers and other related topics
- Proficient understanding of how to interact with REST APIs both from your application and using test harnesses such as POSTMan, interpreting APIs from Swagger etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git-based repositories.
- Ability to start a project “from scratch” and set up deployments to a cloud server preferred. NPM webpack a must.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot when “things just aren’t working right”
- Ability to Google/Stackoverflow ;P
Accomplice is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.
This contract is a remote (i.e. work from home) position; however, there may be rare instances of travel either to our Austin HQ for team meetings or to a client site. Preference is given to candidates who are open to occasional travel. Travel expenses are reimbursed based on common industry standards.
Working hours are partly flexible; please be advised that the core hours for this position are 10 am-4pm CST to avoid communication delays between team members, and it is expected that there will occasionally be calls or email/text contact required outside these hours.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page